Pages

q _q im fat....

so im short like 5'2 and i weight like 135lbs at least. and i feel fat haha.
i think i will stop looking in the mirror for awhile.. Q n Q -shot- 
must.. lose weight! i would go to a gym but that's boring..
and then going jogging is unsafe. and i don't wanna run around in my large yard
due to the fact my neighbors will start at me like this: ó n ò;;;

but oh well i will get over it. XD i call myself fat all the time
yet do nothing about it. i guess things will change when
i get up and move and do something. DO SOMETHING LINA





why are they all guys? Q_Q
i drew some fanart too but i left it at school : ( darn i wanted to show it too haha. it was sad....fanart of tidus! ; n ; my favorite ff characterrrr.

well that's all i have to say. im going to go eat and get fatter. -shotshotshottrampledandkilled-


No comments: