Pages

the karate kid.

It was amazing. I don't even know where to start, man.
LFAKJSDFLKAJSDF. ;O; I loved it! I am definitely going to buy it....It was like the best thing I've watched.......all week. Seriously.

And I am in such a fighting binge right now. I just loveeeeee watching fighting scenes.
(Though violence IRL scares the poop out of me. ;A ; !!! )

Oh, sorry for not like......you know posting art. I'm pretty lacking these days. I dunno, I just don't feeeel like drawing stuff. But eh. It might be an ....an.....artblockdundundunnnnnnn! Who knows, yah? But hopefully it will pass soon. In fact, I think I will draw right now, holy moley.

Also, my summer plans have been wiped. Suppose to go have fun but plans got canceled! I'm sad..but it's okay. I can get over it. :P

And I got ice cream today. I am......so happy. -glistens-

No comments: